- Role: Graduate Opportunities in Network Intrusion and Cyber Defence
- Type: Permanent
- Location: London
An excellent opportunity for recent graduates has a risen working within a global leader’s Cyber Defence practice.
Working within a unique and innovative environment, recent graduates have the opportunity to develop their theoretical knowledge in to hands on commercial experience. The Cyber Defence practice focuses on providing organisations with proactive defensive solutions across a wide range of areas including: Threat Intelligence; Attack Detection; Threat Modelling; Solution Architecture; System and network hardening, and Education Programmes. Using a combination of custom threat intelligence, data analytics and real-time incident response expertise, they have the ability to detect and contain a wide range of modern security threats.
Day to day tasks include:
- Investigate network and host based security events
- Manage events and triage from detection to resolution
- Liaise with clients and report potential findings from both a technical and business perspective
- Assist in developing detection and logging technology
- Assist in developing data analytics and threat intelligence
- Perform basic malware analysis
- BSc or MSc in a security related degree
- Knowledge of networking and key protocols
- Tool creation / scripting
- Understanding of malware analysis
- Understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems
- IDS/IPS techniques and tools
This is an exciting entry level position for an individual passionate about building a career in Cyber Security. The organisation actively encourages technical up skilling and provides the opportunity cross training across other specialist areas.
Are you a graduate looking to start your career in an innovative and research led organisation? If so, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Helen Jones direct on 0151 666 8965