PwC: Cyber Security Senior Associate
- Role: Cyber Security Senior Associate
- Type: Permanent
- Location: London
The Cyber Security Senior Associate Consultant in conjunction with more senior members of the team helps provide expert technical advice, guidance and support on cyber security, both in business-as-usual and for live and planned projects within our clients’ business.
You will be a junior individual in the early part of your Cyber career but we will help you become a rounded generalist whilst giving you the support to become a specialist in specific areas which can be developed and honed as your career develops.
In return we offer:
• Variety - An impressive list of clients with different needs and issues at both a technical and strategic level.
• Opportunity - To develop your technical and business skills and enhance your business advisory, presentational and inter-personal skills.
• Support - We work as a team and support each other on a day-to-day basis. We also actively encourage an ongoing exchange of knowledge across the many specialists operating within PwC.
• Training - PwC is recognised for the quality of its training programmes that cover both technical and 'soft' (e.g. report writing) skills.
• Challenge - We work in an atmosphere which encourages you to be proactive and imaginative with the emphasis always on serving clients' needs.
• Supporting senior members of the team in developing client proposals and solution offerings.
• Maintaining technical IT knowledge and certifications.
• Working with colleagues in other services areas and support our clients’ cyber security needs.
• Driving the development of toolkits, methodologies and accelerators.
Qualifications & Experience:
Cyber Security related qualification(s) such as CISSP, CISM, ISO Lead Auditor etc
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science, Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Security, or Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Experience in risk & regulatory frameworks such as ITIL, CobIT, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS etc
Practical knowledge of operating systems, databases in particular Windows, Unix, Oracle and SQL Server.
For more information:http://pwc.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_pwclhs.asp?newms=jj&id=96740