Jobs & work-based training
Graduate Jobs at PwC
- Role: IT Risk and Assurance
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Bristol
You can apply for this vacancy all year round, but to avoid disappointment, we'd advise you to apply as early as you can.
The PwC Deal
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
We recognise that to bring value to our clients, we need to provide the best advice around technological innovation as it’s so critical to our client’s growth. If you’re passionate about technology, you’ll get expert training and the opportunity to specialise in a sought after discipline.
IT Risk Assurance - Building Digital Trust
As a member of the IT Risk Assurance team, you will be joining an area of significant investment and opportunity. With plans for significant growth due to our clients demand for greater assistance to protect and strengthen every aspect of their business from governance to performance, systems to strategy, business plans to business resilience this is an exciting time to join the team.
To support this growth we are looking to recruit graduates with a passion for Information Technology and Information Security.
For more information and to apply: http://www.ukcareers.pwc.com/PwCGradWeb/v.aspx?n=1490
PwC: Cyber Security Senior Associate
- Role: Cyber Security Senior Associate
- Type: Permanent
- Location: London
The Cyber Security Senior Associate Consultant in conjunction with more senior members of the team helps provide expert technical advice, guidance and support on cyber security, both in business-as-usual and for live and planned projects within our clients’ business.
You will be a junior individual in the early part of your Cyber career but we will help you become a rounded generalist whilst giving you the support to become a specialist in specific areas which can be developed and honed as your career develops.
In return we offer:
• Variety - An impressive list of clients with different needs and issues at both a technical and strategic level.
• Opportunity - To develop your technical and business skills and enhance your business advisory, presentational and inter-personal skills.
• Support - We work as a team and support each other on a day-to-day basis. We also actively encourage an ongoing exchange of knowledge across the many specialists operating within PwC.
• Training - PwC is recognised for the quality of its training programmes that cover both technical and 'soft' (e.g. report writing) skills.
• Challenge - We work in an atmosphere which encourages you to be proactive and imaginative with the emphasis always on serving clients' needs.
• Supporting senior members of the team in developing client proposals and solution offerings.
• Maintaining technical IT knowledge and certifications.
• Working with colleagues in other services areas and support our clients’ cyber security needs.
• Driving the development of toolkits, methodologies and accelerators.
Qualifications & Experience:
Cyber Security related qualification(s) such as CISSP, CISM, ISO Lead Auditor etc
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science, Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Security, or Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Experience in risk & regulatory frameworks such as ITIL, CobIT, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS etc
Practical knowledge of operating systems, databases in particular Windows, Unix, Oracle and SQL Server.
For more information:http://pwc.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_pwclhs.asp?newms=jj&id=96740
Political and Security Risk
- Role: Internships - Political and Security Risk
- Type: Intern
- Location: London
Risk Advisory’s Intelligence & Analysis practice in London runs a security and political risk internship programme that is open to talented people who want to gain experience working in this dynamic and highly competitive industry. The internship programme is open to exceptional candidates with a flair for research in international security issues, with strong writing skills and a professional approach.
We are seeking interns who have a strong interest in terrorism and/or regional security and geopolitical risk issues in the Middle East and North Africa, Latin America, Eurasia, Sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia and the Asia Pacific region.
We are particularly interested in people with a background in security studies, political science or international relations. Applicants who have proficiency in Turkish, Arabic, Farsi, Indonesian/Malay, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, or Urdu are strongly encouraged to apply.
A minimum of an upper second undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant subject is essential, as is a genuine enthusiasm for research.
Our internship programme runs 20 hours a week for a maximum of eight weeks. During this time interns will gain work experience that will help develop research and analytical skills, and some insight into the industry. The internship is an unpaid, voluntary position.
Please note that we will only consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work and who currently live in the UK. We will only respond to applicants who are successful in securing an interview.
To apply go to: The Risk Advisory