To advertise your jobs here please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: IT Security Officer
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Sheffield
The IT Security Officer role is based within the UK IT Security / Application Security Risk Assessment and Consultancy team based in Sheffield.
The IT Security Officer is charged with protecting the HSBC brand, shareholder value, information assets and financial assets in the following ways:
- Engaging all relevant stakeholders (Chief Executive Officers (CEOs), Chief Operating Officers (COOs), Chief Risk Officers (CROs), HSBC Operating Services and Technologies (HOST) Technology Security etc.) to maintain visibility on their risk profile, appetite, incidents and control effectiveness and to provide robust risk challenge to the same audience when information security risk appetites are breached.
- Overseeing effectiveness of controls to ensure compliance with HSBC Information Security policies and standards.
- Ensuring an effective engagement process is in place that is demonstrably adding value to all target stakeholders
- Ensuring close coordination with the Information Security Risk Second Line of Defence Functions so that their risk management processes remain fully aligned to the rest of the organisation
- Collaborating with IT development teams and other HSBC teams across the Global Functions and Global Businesses.
For more information and to apply: https://hsbc.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en_GB&job=00006V62&src=JB-124881