PwC: Cyber Security Senior Manager
- Role: Cyber Security Senior Manager
- Type: Permanent
- Location: London
The Cyber Security Senior Manager Consultant is a Senior individual within the team providing expert technical advice, guidance and support on cyber security, both in business-as-usual and for live and planned projects within our clients’ business.
You will be a generalist but have specialities in specific areas which can be developed and honed as your career develops. This role would suit someone who is comfortable working across the cyber security spectrum, disciplines and industries and is comfortable with sales and business development
In return we offer:
• Variety - An impressive list of clients with different needs and issues at both a technical and strategic level.
• Opportunity - To develop your technical and business skills and enhance your business advisory, presentational and inter-personal skills.
• Support - We work as a team and support each other on a day-to-day basis. We also actively encourage an ongoing exchange of knowledge across the many specialists operating within PwC.
• Training - PwC is recognised for the quality of its training programmes that cover both technical and 'soft' (e.g. report writing) skills.
• Challenge - We work in an atmosphere which encourages you to be proactive and imaginative with the emphasis always on serving clients' needs.
• Managing and delivering multiple security assignments, including producing documentation and reports.
• Supporting business leaders in the team in developing client proposals and solution offerings.
• Maintaining technical IT knowledge and certifications, sharing this knowledge with junior team members.
• Managing multiple teams in delivering client engagements
• Building client relationships and establishing credibility by demonstrating knowledge of various aspects of cyber security, and identify opportunities where PwC can assist.
• Working as a subject matter experts in your field.
• Working with colleagues in other services areas and support our clients’ cyber security needs.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A significant track record of previous industry cyber experience, including business development or sales
• Cyber Security related qualification(s) such as CISSP, CISM, ISO Lead Auditor etc
• An understanding of security methodologies, best practice and industry standards
• Excellent communication skills – both oral (for interviews/meetings, presentations) and written (for designing and writing reports which can communicate findings and clearly convey the message).
• Experience in risk & regulatory frameworks such as ITIL, CobIT, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS etc
• Practical knowledge of operating systems, databases in particular Windows, Unix, Oracle and SQL Server.
For more information:http://pwc.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_pwclhs.asp?newms=jj&id=96737
Principal Security Consultant – GRC
- Role: Principal Security Consultant – GRC
- Type: Permanent
- Location: South East
As a Principal Consultant you will be responsible for leading major client Security transformations and enabling best security practice with a GRC solution led approach - understanding what the business challenges are and forming security governance and policy consultancy to ensure business resilience. In addition, you will need to have a commercial and advisory approach, understand exactly what capabilities are available to the client and position the solutions effectively to ensure the clients are getting value.
You will have a successful track record as either a Principal Consultant within an Information Security practice working on large-scale projects and leading pre-sales and bid activities, or be in a Senior Security role in an end-user having used your diplomacy and negotiation skills to position Security effectively within your organisation. Best practice guidelines and compliance knowledge is key such as ISO27001, SOX, PCI (PCI QSA accreditation is desirable) as well as an in depth knowledge of Information Risk Assessment and mitigation techniques, Policy architecture review and guidance and the ability to present ideas in a cohesive manner.