To advertise your jobs here please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
PwC: Cyber Security – Threat & Vulnerability Consultants
- Role: Cyber Security – Threat & Vulnerability Consultants
- Type: Permanent
- Location: London
The Cyber Security Threat & Vulnerability Consultants provides expert technical advice, guidance and support on cyber security, both in business-as-usual and for live and planned projects within our clients’ business.
Currently we are looking to recruit talented Information Security CREST registered / certified testers or TIGER QSTM/SST
Daily Life as a Treat and Vulnerability Consultant:
- Managing and delivering security testing assignments
- Performing a variety of security testing assignments, including infrastructure and applications
- Defining the scope for security testing assignments
- Developing and quality assuring security test reports
- Working with clients to develop appropriate remediation plans
- Supporting senior members of staff in the sale of security testing assignments
- Provide thought leadership and direction for the Information Security practice.
Skills you will need as a Threat & Vulnerability Consultant:
- CREST or Tiger or similar recognised penetration testing certification/accreditation (CREST Certified Tester (CCT) or CHECK Team Leader (CTL)
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with sales, scoping and client/project management
- Proven track record of managing application and network vulnerability assessments
- Capable of delivering as a technical lead on application and network security assessments
- Experience working as part of an enterprise development team
- Experience developing custom scripts or tools used for vulnerability scanning and identification
- Ability to gain UK government SC clearance
- Application and/or infrastructure penetration testing experience above and beyond running automated tools
- Experience with red teaming tests
- Development and/or source code review experience in C/C++, C#, VB.NET, ASP, PHP, or Java
- Familiarity with threat modelling and security design review methodologies
- A good understanding of Unix, Windows and network security skills
For more information:http://pwc.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_pwclhs.asp?newms=jj&id=96340
PwC: Cyber Security – Industrial Controls Practitioner
- Role: Cyber Security – Industrial Controls Practitioner
- Type: Permanent
- Location: London
Currently we are looking to recruit cyber security practitioners with experience in security compliance/assurance/testing or in the delivery of security improvement projects.
We are also specifically looking for candidates from the following industry sectors and disciplines
- Energy utilities (generation, transmission, distribution and supply)
- Water utilities
- Smart grid and smart metering
- Oil and gas (exploration, upstream and midstream)
- Mining industries
Any experience outside these sectors involving industrial control systems / SCADA security is also very appealing.
Daily life as an Industrial controls practitioner:
- Working on delivering client projects alongside senior and junior individuals in the team.
- Work either as senior subject matter experts in their field and/or manage teams in delivering client engagements.
Qualifications and skills you will need:
- Professional Information Security certification such as CISSP,CISA or CISM.
- Proven track record of delivery of large security improvement programmes.
- Experience in industry sectors: Oil & Gas, Energy or Utilities.
- Ability to gain a UK Government Security Clearance.
For more information: http://pwc.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_pwclhs.asp?newms=jj&id=96738