PwC: Scotland - Cyber Security Practitioner
- Role: Cyber Security Practitioner
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Edinburgh
The Cyber Security Practitioner provides expert technical advice, guidance and support on cyber security, both in business-as-usual and for live and planned projects within our clients’ business
Currently we are looking to recruit talented Cyber Security, Managers & Senior Consultants who will be based in our Scotland Cyber Security Hub (Edinburgh or Glasgow)
Our services combine strategy, governance, technical and risk management expertise and fall broadly within the following areas:
- Security Management
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Information Risk Assurance
- Architecture, Network and Application Security
Daily life as a Cyber Security Professional:
- Working on delivering client projects alongside senior and junior individuals in the team.
- Help recruit, retain and develop the Information Security team by bringing superior leadership skills.
- Ensure the quality of deliverables and clients are satisfied with the work.
- Work either as senior subject matter experts in their field and/or manage teams in delivering client excellence.
- Contribute to the Intellectual Property of the firm by driving the development of toolkits, methodologies and accelerators.
Experience & knowledge you will need:
- Professional Information Security certification such as CISSP,CISA or CISM.
- Proven track record of delivery of large security improvement programmes.
- Experience in industry sectors: Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Telecommunications and Utilities.
- Ability to gain a UK Government Security Clearance.
For more information:http://pwc.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_pwclhs.asp?newms=jj&id=98347