PwC Cyber Security Manager, Midlands Hub
- Role: Cyber Security Manager
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Birmingham, East Midlands
The Cyber Security Manager provides expert technical advice, guidance and support on cyber security, both in business-as-usual and for live and planned projects within our clients business.
You will be a generalist but have specialities in specific areas which can be developed and honed as your career develops. This role would suit someone who is comfortable working across the cyber security spectrum, disciplines and industries
In return we offer:
Variety - An impressive list of clients with different needs and issues at both a technical and strategic level.
Opportunity - To develop your technical and business skills and enhance your business advisory, presentational and inter-personal skills.
Support - We work as a team and support each other on a day-to-day basis. We also actively encourage an ongoing exchange of knowledge across the many specialists operating within PwC.
Training - PwC is recognised for the quality of its training programmes that cover both technical and 'soft' (e.g. report writing) skills.
Challenge - We work in an atmosphere which encourages you to be proactive and imaginative with the emphasis always on serving clients' needs.
- Managing and delivering security assignments, including producing documentation and reports.
- Supporting senior members of the team in developing client proposals and solution offerings.
- Maintaining technical IT knowledge and certifications, sharing this knowledge with junior team members.
- Building client relationships and establishing credibility by demonstrating knowledge of various aspects of cyber security, and identify opportunities where PwC can assist.
- Working either as subject matter experts in your field and/or manage teams in delivering engagements.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A track record of previous industry cyber experience, including business development or sales
- Cyber Security related qualification(s) such as CISSP, CISM, ISO Lead Auditor etc
- An understanding of security methodologies, best practice and industry standards.
- Excellent communication skills – both oral (for interviews/meetings, presentations) and written (for designing and writing reports which can communicate findings and clearly convey the message).
For more information: http://pwc.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_pwclhs.asp?newms=jj&id=96884