To advertise your jobs here please contact: email@example.com
PwC Cyber Security Manager, Midlands Hub
- Role: Cyber Security Manager
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Birmingham, East Midlands
The Cyber Security Manager provides expert technical advice, guidance and support on cyber security, both in business-as-usual and for live and planned projects within our clients business.
You will be a generalist but have specialities in specific areas which can be developed and honed as your career develops. This role would suit someone who is comfortable working across the cyber security spectrum, disciplines and industries
In return we offer:
Variety - An impressive list of clients with different needs and issues at both a technical and strategic level.
Opportunity - To develop your technical and business skills and enhance your business advisory, presentational and inter-personal skills.
Support - We work as a team and support each other on a day-to-day basis. We also actively encourage an ongoing exchange of knowledge across the many specialists operating within PwC.
Training - PwC is recognised for the quality of its training programmes that cover both technical and 'soft' (e.g. report writing) skills.
Challenge - We work in an atmosphere which encourages you to be proactive and imaginative with the emphasis always on serving clients' needs.
- Managing and delivering security assignments, including producing documentation and reports.
- Supporting senior members of the team in developing client proposals and solution offerings.
- Maintaining technical IT knowledge and certifications, sharing this knowledge with junior team members.
- Building client relationships and establishing credibility by demonstrating knowledge of various aspects of cyber security, and identify opportunities where PwC can assist.
- Working either as subject matter experts in your field and/or manage teams in delivering engagements.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A track record of previous industry cyber experience, including business development or sales
- Cyber Security related qualification(s) such as CISSP, CISM, ISO Lead Auditor etc
- An understanding of security methodologies, best practice and industry standards.
- Excellent communication skills – both oral (for interviews/meetings, presentations) and written (for designing and writing reports which can communicate findings and clearly convey the message).
For more information: http://pwc.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_pwclhs.asp?newms=jj&id=96884
PwC: Scotland - Cyber Security Practitioner
- Role: Cyber Security Practitioner
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Edinburgh
The Cyber Security Practitioner provides expert technical advice, guidance and support on cyber security, both in business-as-usual and for live and planned projects within our clients’ business
Currently we are looking to recruit talented Cyber Security, Managers & Senior Consultants who will be based in our Scotland Cyber Security Hub (Edinburgh or Glasgow)
Our services combine strategy, governance, technical and risk management expertise and fall broadly within the following areas:
- Security Management
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Information Risk Assurance
- Architecture, Network and Application Security
Daily life as a Cyber Security Professional:
- Working on delivering client projects alongside senior and junior individuals in the team.
- Help recruit, retain and develop the Information Security team by bringing superior leadership skills.
- Ensure the quality of deliverables and clients are satisfied with the work.
- Work either as senior subject matter experts in their field and/or manage teams in delivering client excellence.
- Contribute to the Intellectual Property of the firm by driving the development of toolkits, methodologies and accelerators.
Experience & knowledge you will need:
- Professional Information Security certification such as CISSP,CISA or CISM.
- Proven track record of delivery of large security improvement programmes.
- Experience in industry sectors: Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Telecommunications and Utilities.
- Ability to gain a UK Government Security Clearance.
For more information:http://pwc.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_pwclhs.asp?newms=jj&id=98347